Education. It’s not what we do, it’s who we are.
- We are educators with a lifelong love of learning.
- We have spent time in the classroom educating children and educating ourselves.
- Our culture is built on a shared mission, self-motivation, continuous learning and respect.
- We care about what we do and who we work with.
- We thrive on an ongoing exchange of ideas.
Staff are held to high standards and given the tools and training to succeed. From extensive onboarding, ongoing lunch-and-learns and a system of regular performance reviews, staff have clear goals and the opportunity to direct their career path.
We respect and believe in a healthy work / life balance. Full-time staff enjoy a generous paid time-off policy and comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and participation in our 401k plan.
Steve Jobs once said, “The ones crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones that do.”
Through a focus on talent, design, quality and community, we have unlocked the door to making real and measurable changes in education.
Are you ready to help us change the world?
Join the NC New Schools/Breakthrough Learning team:
VP of Finance & Operations: This position is responsible for executing and overseeing all human resources, operations, and
accounting and finance functions of the organization including but not limited to the financial statement preparation, budgeting and strategic planning, grant compliance, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, employee benefits, and fixed assets. Full job description and application instructions.
Join an innovative secondary school in North Carolina:
- Craven Early College is currently seeking a math teacher for the 2016-2017 school year. Craven Early College is in New Bern, NC and is on the campus of Craven Community College. If you are interested in being a part of our early college family, please call: Todd Bradley, principal of Craven Early College High School, at (252) 637-5423 or email@example.com.
- Northeast Academy for Aerospace and Advanced Technologies (NEAAAT) is currently seeking an innovative, dynamic science, math and computer sciences instructors. NEAAAT is a world class, regional STEM school located on the campus of Elizabeth City State University. Students attending NEAAAT will be engaged with hands-on, project-based learning and college coursework to prepare them for advanced careers and degree programs in STEM-related fields. Individuals meeting the qualifications for this position are invited to email a letter of interest, resume, list of references, evidence of completion of a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution of higher education, and any other pertinent information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must hold or be eligible to obtain NC Professional Educator’s License.
- Mattamuskeet Early College High School is hiring for a guidance counselor (12-month position) . Please submit an application to Hyde County Schools. For more information, contact M.D. Coleman III at (910) 231-5268 or email@example.com. Download application.
- SandHoke Early College High School is seeking math and social studies teachers and a counselor for fall semester 2016. School begins August 1 for staff. We are seeking innovative, energetic, STEM motivated, team collaborative instructors to facilitate instruction in a high expectations school. Additionally we seek a counselor who understands the strategies essential to assist students in becoming college ready. Interviews are always conducted by an interview team comprised of instructors and office staff personnel. Each candidate identified as a potential fit for SH will be required to perform an instructional demo. If you want to explore the opportunity to serve students at SHECHS, please contact the hiring committee chair person, Dr. Faydra Womble at 910-878-5806 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bertie Early College High School of Agriscience and Biotechnology is seeking a math and English teacher, that can serve Math I, II, and III levels and a social studies teacher. Contact Wanda T. Cofield at email@example.com for more information.