Join the North Carolina New Schools team:
- Director of Coaching Services: The Director provides leadership and oversight for all aspects of leadership coaching services. Functioning in close collaboration with the other members of the Coaching Services team, the director will focus on improving existing leadership services, broadening the client base, and expanding a high quality, sustainable business model. Posting closes June 26. Learn more.
- Leadership Coach: These coaches will guide and support school leaders on innovation, reflective practice and the strategic planning process in the development of sustainable innovation. NC New Schools is seeking both full-time and part-time leadership coaches with contracted services determined by assigned duties. Posting closes June 12. Learn more.
- Director of Sponsored Programs: This position directs the preparation and submission of federal grant applications and proposals and ensures compliance with agencies’ regulations. Learn more.
Join an innovative secondary school in North Carolina:
- Duplin Early College High School is hiring a math teacher. Contact Principal Tanya Smith at Tanya Smith at email@example.com or 910.296.1136.
- Wake Early College of Health and Sciences is hiring a Dean of Students for the 2015-16 school year. Interested candidates must apply online.
- Yadkin Valley Regional Career Academy (Valley Academy) is hiring a CEO/principal. Click here for details and contact information.
- Hertford County Early College High School is hiring two math teachers and a science teacher. Follow the previous links for details about each job posting.
- SandHoke Early College is hiring for five positions: science teacher, Spanish teacher, technician assistant, counselor and administrative assistant. Please send resumes and interest letters to Principal Colleen Pegram at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collaborative College for Technology and Leadership (CCTL) in Statesville is hiring a social studies teacher for the 2015-16 school year. Please send resumes and interest letters to Teri Hutchens at email@example.com.
- The Northeast Academy of Aerospace and Advanced Technologies is hiring teachers (known as instructional coaches) in all content areas. For more details, visit the website for this new regional charter STEM school located in Elizabeth City.
- Craven Early College and Early College EAST will have a Spanish teacher position opening to serve both schools beginning July 28, 2015. Craven Early College is in New Bern, NC, and is on the campus of Craven Community College. Early College EAST is on the Havelock Campus of Craven Community College. The schools are looking for an innovative and motivated individual that can integrate blended and personalized learning for students through the Spanish curriculum in non-traditional ways. The teacher will be responsible for Spanish I and Spanish II content. The 1:1 school allows for students to have access to their own computers in a 24:7 environment. Interested applicants should contact Todd Bradley, principal of Craven Early College High School, at (252) 637-5706 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mattamuskeet Early College High School is hiring for four positions: 1) EC Teacher with experience working with Occupational Course of Study and the North Carolina Virtual Public School preferred — special education license K-12 required, cross categorical preferred; 2) an instructional technology facilitator (10-month contract, available immediately; must have a valid NC Educator’s License in License Area 00077); 3) media coordinator; and 4) middle grades science teacher (starting Aug. 2015). Please submit an application to NCDPI and select Hyde County Schools as a recipient. For more information, contact M.D. Coleman III at (910) 231-5268 or email@example.com.
- Wayne School of Engineering, located in Goldsboro, NC, will have a high school math position for the 2015-16 school year. Please contact Principal Gary Hales at 919-734-0070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NC STEP is an alternative licensure program seeking mid-career professionals and recent college graduates interested in becoming secondary science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) teachers. Applications are available now for the 2015-16 cohort. Learn more.