Join an innovative secondary school in North Carolina:
- Craven Early College is currently seeking a math teacher for the 2016-2017 school year. Craven Early College is in New Bern, NC and is on the campus of Craven Community College. If you are interested in being a part of our early college family, please call: Todd Bradley, principal of Craven Early College High School, at (252) 637-5423 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Northeast Academy for Aerospace and Advanced Technologies (NEAAAT) is currently seeking an innovative, dynamic science, math and computer sciences instructors. NEAAAT is a world class, regional STEM school located on the campus of Elizabeth City State University. Students attending NEAAAT will be engaged with hands-on, project-based learning and college coursework to prepare them for advanced careers and degree programs in STEM-related fields. Individuals meeting the qualifications for this position are invited to email a letter of interest, resume, list of references, evidence of completion of a bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution of higher education, and any other pertinent information to email@example.com. Applicants must hold or be eligible to obtain NC Professional Educator’s License.
- Mattamuskeet Early College High School is hiring for a guidance counselor (12-month position) . Please submit an application to Hyde County Schools. For more information, contact M.D. Coleman III at (910) 231-5268 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Download application.
- SandHoke Early College High School is seeking math and social studies teachers and a counselor for fall semester 2016. School begins August 1 for staff. We are seeking innovative, energetic, STEM motivated, team collaborative instructors to facilitate instruction in a high expectations school. Additionally we seek a counselor who understands the strategies essential to assist students in becoming college ready. Interviews are always conducted by an interview team comprised of instructors and office staff personnel. Each candidate identified as a potential fit for SH will be required to perform an instructional demo. If you want to explore the opportunity to serve students at SHECHS, please contact the hiring committee chair person, Dr. Faydra Womble at 910-878-5806 or email@example.com.
- Bertie Early College High School of Agriscience and Biotechnology is seeking a math and English teacher, that can serve Math I, II, and III levels and a social studies teacher. Contact Wanda T. Cofield at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.