Join the North Carolina New Schools team:
- Director of Communications: This position is responsible for ensuring strong public visibility of the organization and its network schools with compelling information based on insightful research and engaging narrative. The Director of Communications plans and implements strategies to communicate about NC New Schools in various venues to a wide range of audiences. Learn more.
- Events Coordinator: The Events Coordinator works with all areas of North Carolina New Schools to plan, implement, market and manage organization events. The successful candidate must be able to anticipate project needs, set work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision. Learn More.
- Administrative Assistant (two positions available): The Administrative Assistant provides operational support for the initiatives and day-to-day activities of Client Services. The successful candidate functions in close collaboration with not only members of the department but others across the organization to effectively and efficiently drive departmental initiatives and expand a high quality, sustainable service model aligned with the vision and mission of NC New Schools. Learn More.
- Director of Corporate Relations: The Director of Corporate fundraising is a mission-driven strategic development professional with extensive fundraising experience in
fast-paced, deadline-driven and innovative settings. The successful candidate is a self-starter, with excellent written and oral communications skills, as well as strong research and organizational skills. Learn More.
Join an innovative secondary school in North Carolina:
- Riverside High School and South Creek High School are jointly hiring a health occupations teacher. South Creek is also hiring a college liaison and a science teacher. Learn more.
- Craven Early College and Early College EAST will have an earth and environmental science teacher position opening to serve both schools beginning July 28, 2015. Craven Early College is in New Bern, NC, on the campus of Craven Community College. Early College EAST is on the Havelock Campus of Craven Community College. The science position functions as part of a blended class called World Dynamics. Interested applicants should contact Todd Bradley, principal of Craven Early College High School, at (252) 637-5706 or email@example.com. Learn more.
- Mattamuskeet Early College High School is hiring for several positions: 1) EC Teacher with experience working with Occupational Course of Study and the North Carolina Virtual Public School preferred — special education license K-12 required, cross categorical preferred; 2) Art Teacher; 3) an instructional technology facilitator (10-month contract, available immediately; must have a valid NC Educator’s License in License Area 00077); 4) media coordinator; and 5) Health & PE Teacher. Please submit an application to Hyde County Schools. For more information, contact M.D. Coleman III For more information, contact M.D. Coleman III at (910) 231-5268 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Download application.
- Mountain Heritage High School (Burnsville, NC) is looking for a 9-12 licensed, highly-qualified, innovative mathematics teacher, specifically for Math I. Would consider a 6-9 certification for the right applicant. Contact Principal Kevin Huskins at email@example.com or 828-682-6103.
- Wake Early College of Health and Sciences is hiring a Dean of Students for the 2015-16 school year. Interested candidates must apply online.
- Yadkin Valley Regional Career Academy (Valley Academy) is hiring a CEO/principal. Click here for details and contact information.
- Hertford County Early College High School is hiring two math teachers and a science teacher. Follow the previous links for details about each job posting.
- SandHoke Early College is hiring a science teacher and a school counselor for the 2015-16 school year. Please send resumes and interest letters to Principal Colleen Pegram at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collaborative College for Technology and Leadership (CCTL) in Statesville is hiring a social studies teacher for the 2015-16 school year. Please send resumes and interest letters to Teri Hutchens at email@example.com.
- The Northeast Academy of Aerospace and Advanced Technologies is hiring teachers (known as instructional coaches) in all content areas. For more details, visit the website for this new regional charter STEM school located in Elizabeth City.
- Wayne School of Engineering, located in Goldsboro, NC, will have a high school math position for the 2015-16 school year. Please contact Principal Gary Hales at 919-734-0070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NC STEM Teacher Education Program is an alternative licensure program seeking mid-career professionals and recent college graduates interested in becoming secondary science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) teachers. Applications are available now for the 2015-16 cohort. Learn more.