Join the North Carolina New Schools team:
- Strategy Analyst: This position provides planning and operational support for the day-to-day activities, projects and initiatives of the organization, with an emphasis on the implementation of the Rural Innovative Schools Initiative. The Strategy Analyst also functions in close collaboration with other members of the organization’s Client Services team to effectively and efficiently drive organizational initiatives and expand a high quality, sustainable business model aligned with the vision and mission of NC New Schools. Learn more. Learn more.
- Director of Human Resources: This position plans, directs and coordinates all human resources activities of the organization. The person in this position reports to the Senior Director, Finance and Operations. Learn more.
- Director of Federal Institutional Advancement: This director will research and identify opportunities for funding and collaboration with a broad range of government agencies including defense, agriculture, energy, education, labor, and others; research and write proposals for consideration by government funders and national philanthropies; and advocate for NC New Schools and its partners with national organizations and government representatives. Learn more.
Join an innovative secondary school in North Carolina:
- Macon Early College in Franklin, NC, is hiring an English teacher to start March 16, 2015. Contact Principal Todd Gibbs at (828)306-7007 or email@example.com.
- Mattamuskeet Early College High School is hiring for four positions: 1) EC Teacher with experience working with Occupational Course of Study and the North Carolina Virtual Public School preferred — special education license K-12 required, cross categorical preferred; 2) a CTE Industrial and Trades Education teacher; 3) an instructional technology facilitator (10-month contract, available immediately; must have a valid NC Educator’s License in License Area 00077); 4) media coordinator; and 5) middle grades science teacher (starting Aug. 2015). Please submit an application to NCDPI and select Hyde County Schools as a recipient. For more information, contact M.D. Coleman III at (910) 231-5268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wayne School of Engineering, located in Goldsboro, NC, will have a high school math position for the 2015-16 school year. Please contact Principal Gary Hales at 919-734-0070 or email@example.com.
- South Creek High School (Martin County) is seeking a science teacher for spring 2015. Interested applicants should contact Alan Hagen at 252-795-4081 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phillip O. Berry Academy of Technology in Charlotte, NC is seeking a CTE Technology Education instructor. Computer science or technology background is necessary. Contact Ms. Brown at email@example.com or follow this link to see the posting.
- NC STEP is an alternative licensure program seeking mid-career professionals and recent college graduates interested in becoming secondary science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) teachers. Applications are available now for the 2014-15 cohort. Learn more.