Join the NC New Schools/Breakthrough Learning team:
- Accounting Analyst: This analyst will have exceptional knowledge and skills with respect to accounting for a non-profit organization. This position will be a part of the finance and operations team, which supports all other departments and functions within the organization Learn more.
- Financial Analyst: This analyst will have exceptional knowledge and skills with respect to accounting for a non-profit organization as well as experience with federal grant regulations and reporting requirements. This position will be a part of the finance and operations team, which supports all other departments and functions within the organization. Learn More.
- Operations Coordinator: This coordinator will be responsible for the ensuring that the daily operations of the office are efficient and effective. This position will work collaboratively with all departments in the organization as well as external vendors. Learn More.
- Director of Corporate Relations: This director is responsible for strategic development of corporate fundraising efforts. The successful candidate is a self-starter, with excellent written and oral communications skills, as well as strong research and organizational skills. Learn more.
- Senior Director, Institutional Advancement, Fund Development: This senior director will provide leadership, strategic direction, and coordination for a comprehensive fundraising and revenue development program securing public and private financial resources. The position will lead a team of directors who oversee federal and sponsored programs, foundation relations and corporate relations. Learn more.
- Director, National Consulting: This director will provide direct support for a portfolio of innovative schools that will drive sustained academic growth and performance improvement across the nation. Learn more.
Join an innovative secondary school in North Carolina:
- Mattamuskeet Early College High School is hiring for 1) Instructional technology facilitator (10-month contract, available immediately; must have a valid NC Educator’s License in License Area 00077); 2) media coordinator; and 3) middle grades math teacher. Please submit an application to Hyde County Schools. For more information, contact M.D. Coleman III at (910) 231-5268 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Download application.